Monday, January 7, 2008

AMERICA FACES CHALLENGES

ON THE ROMNEY CAMPAIGN:

As I peck these keys, "New Hampshirites" are 5 minutes away from beginning the NH Primary. This "little - rock solid - state" of 1.5 million citizens will have a BIG impact upon the political landscape. And, that's an understatement.

If you remember nothing else the Mittiot has said, NH, remember this: "America faces multiple challenges and we need a President who can identify, assess, and lead us through these challenges."

Not the least of which is the issue of "free-trade." Hey, "free-trade" is okee dokee, fine with me, but "STUPID TRADE" is killing this country, and we need a candidate who knows the frickin' difference between the two.

You know you wouldn't be reading this blog if I wasn't trying to get you to vote for Mitt Romney as that person - I'm the "MITTIOT", it's what I do. But I'm the Mittiot because I truly believe this issue is important, and I believe Mitt Romney is the best candidate to navigate this country through this challenge. If I didn't, I'd be sleeping right now. If you have yet to make up your mind, view the following video - you'll not see a piece like this from any other candidate in this race. . .

NEW HAMPSHIRE - LOOK FOREVER FORWARD!

~ so sayeth the Mittiot.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home